Elizabeth Farrell Music
Terms of Enrollment & Withdrawal Policy
TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
- I understand that the Registration Fee is Non-Refundable.
- I understand that there are no refunds on tuition unless student has been hospitalized for a serious illness of injury. Further, if student wishes to discontinue, he or she must submit a written request to email@example.com two (2) weeks prior to last lesson day. Further, I understand that if proper notice is not given, Elizabeth Farrell Music will charge my credit card on file for TWO (2) WEEKS of lessons.
- I understand that, in participating in any activity, there is a risk of injury. I understand that Elizabeth Farrell Music assumes no risk whatsoever, including but not limited to, the proprietor’s own negligence. This statement constitutes an express assumption of risk on my behalf and/or that of my child.
- I understand that there are no refunds on missed music lessons.
- I understand that no make up music lessons will be given unless 48 hour advance notice of the student’s absence is provided. Further, I understand that make up lessons will be LIMITED TO one (1) every eight (8) Weeks and that there are NO REFUNDS. I further understand that if the teacher cancels a lesson, I am entitled to a make up lesson scheduled at the student and teacher’s mutual Agreement.
- I understand that makeup lessons must be scheduled within one month of the missed lesson and that times are subject to the availability of the instructor. Further, I understand if I refuse the available make up time(s), the lesson is forfeit and no refund will be given.
- I understand that my payment is due on or before the 1st of each month. Further, I understand that after a 7 day grace period my credit card will be charged for the months tuition along with a $10.00 Late Fee.
- I understand that recital photos and/or recordings and other in studio photographs and/or recordings may be placed in ads, other promotional materials, or on line.
- Students may withdraw from monthly lessons by submitting a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org TWO (2) WEEKS prior to last lesson date.